As a compounding pharmacy, we are able to produce unique dosage forms of medications based on your preferences and/or restrictions. Examples include dye-free, preservative-free, alcohol-free, and/or sugar-free forms of medications. To learn more about our ability to customize your meds, contact us today at 563-652-5611.
Meeting Special Needs
- Change in dosage form. For example, a patient who is unable to swallow a tablet may prefer a lozenge, lollipop, liquid preparation, cream, etc.
- Alternative route of administration to decrease the incidence of side effects.
- Elimination of sugar, dyes, flavors, preservatives and other excipients if you have allergies or cannot tolerate them.
- Combination of multiple medications into a single preparation for more convenient use and improve compliance.
- Optimal dose to achieve desired goals of therapy and eliminate unnecessary waste and expense.